Dobson Mitchell & Allport Pty Ltd (ACN 143 016 586)
trading as Dobson Mitchell Allport
- Your use of the Website
- The Website is available to provide information to You about Dobson Mitchell Allport, including Our contact details, range of services and general information.
- Information on Website
- All information provided by Us on the Website, including in any ‘update’ articles is general information only and is not intended to constitute or substitute legal or other professional advice. While We make every effort to provide You with up to date information, information can quickly become out of date. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the Website or information on the Website.
- You should seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any information or material which is made available to You on the Website.
- Migration General Enquiry Form
- Registered User
- In order to access some of the information contained on the Website, You may need to become a registered user (including but not limited to in relation to the Migration General Enquiry Form). To become a registered user, You must complete Your registration details in accordance with the manner described on the Website.
- Third party websites
- Materials or information on the Website may contain links or references to material on other websites (including third party websites). The links to other websites are for convenience only and We do not sponsor, approve or endorse any third party websites or material. When browsing through any third party websites, You may be bound by the terms and conditions posted on those third party websites.
- IT security
- You must take Your own precautions to ensure that the process which You employ for accessing the Website does not expose You to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage Your own computer system and/or mobile device. We do not accept responsibility for any security issues or damage to Your own computer system or mobile device which arises in connection with Your use of the Website or any other linked website.
- Disclaimer of Liability
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. Dobson Mitchell Allport is not liable to You or any other person for any loss or damage arising or in connection with the use of the Website or any linked materials, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage (such as loss of profits, data, business revenue, business or goodwill) except to the extent any liability cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law Schedule of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (Australian Consumer Law).
- Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and other intellectual property rights in materials on the Website is owned or licensed by Us.
- No material or information on the Website may be reproduced, distributed, adapted, transmitted or stored without Our prior written consent. You are provided access to the Website only for Your personal non-commercial use. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use Dobson Mitchell Allport’s or any other person’s intellectual property which is displayed on the Website, without written permission.
- Force Majeure
that We are prevented or hindered from acting by events beyond Our reasonable
control including, without limitation, technical failures (such as failures of the internet,
public telecommunications network or power failures), industrial disputes, strikes,
lockouts, accident, breakdown, import or export restrictions, acts of God, acts or threats
of terrorism or war.
- Termination of access
- An obligation or liability on the part of two or more persons binds them jointly and each of them severally.
- The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
- by post to GPO Box 20 Hobart Tasmania 7001; or
- by email via Our CONTACT US details available from the Website.
the email address provided by You.