Henry Jones is a lawyer in our commercial team.
Henry started at DMA in February 2018 during his legal practice studies and completed his legal practice work experience with DMA before being admitted as a lawyer in August 2018.
Henry’s practice is diverse, with experience across a range of commercial matters including commercial and financial dealings and transactions, property law, commercial and retail leasing and estate planning and administration.
Some recent projects include:
- Assisting in a multi-million dollar acquisition of a research and development service provider
- Preparation of documents and assisting in response to a large scale RTI request
- Reviewing and drafting family trust deeds and deeds of variation for SMSF and discretionary trusts
- Conveyancing transactions and property transfers
- Reviewing and drafting company constitutions
In his spare time Henry plays soccer for Beachside Football Club and has coached numerous youth teams including development teams.
Henry is vice president of the Beachside Football Club, a member of the Southern Young Lawyers Committee and Tasmanian Law Society.