Craig Mackie is one of our in-house counsel, practising predominantly in our commercial litigation and dispute resolution team. He is a specialist court room advocate with over 25 years experience.
Craig provides advice and representation for clients in relation to matters before all Tasmania’s courts and tribunals, with a focus on:
- Commercial and contractual disputes;
- Estates litigation - including applications for testators family maintenance, testamentary capacity matters, and other disputes relating to the administration of estates;
- Disciplinary and professional misconduct proceedings;
- Coronial investigations; and
- Criminal law.
Craig has been appearing before Australian courts and Tribunals since 1990, and was the principal of his own law firm for over a decade before joining us.
Craig is also:
- A member of the Tasmanian Legal Profession's Disciplinary Tribunal.
- The Chair of the Pro Bono Committee of The Law Society of Tasmania.
- A board member of the Tasmanian Law Reform Institute.