Alexander Long is a paralegal and registered migration agent (MARN 1791984) in our migration team.
Alexander speaks Mandarin Chinese fluently and regularly works with Chinese clients to help them achieve their desired migration outcomes. He understands that cultural differences can often be a barrier for some clients and uses his language ability and cultural knowledge to overcome this.
Alexander handles a wide range of migration matters, with a focus on preparing and lodging visa applications with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). Key visa types include:
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visas (Subclass 187)
- Employer Nomination Scheme visas (Subclass 186)
- Skilled State Nominated visas (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional State Nominated visas (Subclass 489/887)
- Business Innovation and Investment visas (Subclass 188/888)
- Partner visas (Subclass 820/801 and 309/100)
Prior to working in migration, Alexander completed a Bachelor degree in Asia-Pacific Studies (Year in Asia) from the Australian National University. He has extensive experience living and studying in China, having lived there for two years.