Estate Planning and Administration Lawyer
We are a leading Tasmanian full-service law practice with an active and committed role within our community. We are progressive and innovative, with a well-established profile and client base.
We are seeking an experienced lawyer at Associate level or above to work in the areas of estate planning, trusts, probate and estate administration who possesses the following:
- approximately 4+ years' PQE
- high motivation with a desire to specialise and develop their career in this area
- experience gained in a well-regarded Tasmanian practice or an interstate mid-tier or boutique law firm
- strong communication and presentation skills
- ability to work with others within the practice to develop client relationships and our network of referrers
This is a great opportunity to be part of a collaborative team environment.
Applicants should apply by email with a CV and cover letter that demonstrate their experience and interest in this area. All queries and applications should be directed to Tracey Mawbey, Office Manager, email: Tracey.Mawbey@doma.com.au
- Mon Aug 2018
Thu Jun 2018
New property developer GST withholding laws to commence on 1 July 2018, DMA Property head James Ramsay reports from ATO briefing at RACT Hobart today. ATO warning effects on vendor/purchaser liability for GST #politas #property #taslaw
- Thu Mar 2018
- Tue Nov 2017